In This Article
The Pink Gallery
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we have curated a pink gallery for you to show your support. This hot hue has been strong all year and means more this month than ever.
A Special Gift-With-Purchase
Help support the cause while looking stylish in pink! We're offering our limited-edition cheetah print scarf as a free gift on orders $250 & up (while supplies last). In addition, a portion of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Lynn Cancer Institute to help cancer patients in the South Florida area.
In addition to annual screenings, why not put your breast health in your own hands…literally? We are proud to share a self-exam guide for regular checks you can do yourself.
Things to look for :
· Swelling, soreness or rash
· Warmth, redness or darkening
· Change in size or shape
· Dimpling or puckering of skin
· Itchy, scaly sore or rash on nipple
· Nipple that becomes flat or inverted
· Nipple discharge
· New, persistent pain in one spot
· Persistent itching
· Bumps that resemble bug bites
· A lump, particularly one that feels like a frozen pea