Size Chart - Sunshine79
We take the guesswork out of choosing the right size. If you are unsure of exactly which size to order, there are a few steps you can follow to help ensure the best fit.
- When selecting your size, it is important to note our Boston Proper sizes may differ in the sizes you wear from other brands. Use our size ranges to help determine which sizing will work best for you based on the numeric equivalents provided here and on product pages. Specifically: XXS(0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18).
- We also note when an item may run small/big or if you are between sizes, with direction to order a smaller or larger size.
- We offer to assist with size selection by using your measurements, shape, and what you wear in other brands to find the right Boston Proper size for you. Simply click on FIND MY SIZE next to the ruler icon below the select size options on any product page.
And just in case you need a different size, exchanges are always free.
For additional sizing information, please reference the charts below or contact our Customer Care team with any questions you may have.
SUNSHINE 79 SWIM SIZE CHART
|2||XS||30" A/B||33"||25"||34 1/2"||60"|
|4||XS / S||32" B/C||34"||26"||35 1/2"||61 1/2"|
|6||S||34" B/C||35"||27"||36 1/2"||63"|
|8||M||36" B/C||36"||28"||37 1/2"||64.5"|
|10||L||36" C/D||37"||29"||38 1/2"||66"|
|12||L / XL||38" C/D||38 1/2"||30 1/2"||40"||67 1/2"|
|14||XL||40" C/D||40"||32"||41 1/2"||69"|
MEASURING FOR THE PERFECT SIZE
Wearing a bra and panties, place the measuring tape comfortably around the bust, waist and hips. To determine the most accurate measurements, ensure that the tape is placed evenly around and parallel to the floor.
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust, arms relaxed at your side.
- Waist: Measure around waist smallest point with tape slightly loosened for comfort.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the fullest part of hip and rear, usually 7" - 9" below the waist.
- Inseam: Measure a similar style of pants that fit well. Measure from the crotch seam to the hem.
- Length: Lengths are measured at the front, starting from where the shoulder meets the neck.