Please use the size chart and measuring guide below to assist you in selecting the appropriate size. Additionally, we update our sizing information regularly, so you may see a "Proper Note" in a product description advising you to size up or down for a better fit.
Have additional questions about our sizing? A Proper Stylist would be happy to assist you. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-243-4300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|If your bust is||31.5||32.5||33.5||34.5||35.5||36.5||38||39.5||41||43|
|If your waist is||24||25||26||27||28||29||30.5||32||33.5||35.5|
|If your hips are||34||35||36||37||38||39||40.5||42||43.5||45.5|
Four Proper fits, one unforgettable attitude
- Fearlessly Fitted: Very shaped, fit close to the body
- Sensuously Shaped: Skims the body
- Effortless: Easy fit with slight shaping
- Relaxed: Oversized, loose fit
|Mini||34" - 35"|
|Above the knee||37" - 38"|
|At the knee||39" -40"|
|Below the knee||41" - 42"|
|Midi||45" - 46"|
|Ankle||54" - 55"|
|Maxi||57" - 58"|
|Above the knee||22"|
|At the knee||23"|
|Below the knee||24" - 25"|
|Maxi||40" - 42"|
Measuring for the perfect size
Wearing a bra and panties, place the measuring tape comfortably around your body.
The measuring tape should be level and parallel to the floor.
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part od the bust, arms relaxed at yourside.
- Waist: Measure around waist smallest point with tape slightly loosened for comfort.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the fullest part of hip and rear, usually 7" - 9" below the waist.
- Inseam: Measure a similar style of pants that fit well. Measure from the crotch seam to the hem.